What is SyndLab ?
Syndlab is a brand new web-app that allows you to automatically syndicate your content across 25+ networks for FAST page 1 Rankings for both videos and niche sites. It will also allow you to use this platform as a content distribution and management platform since you’ll be able to syndicate your content across all your networks at the push of a button.
with Syndlab front end plan will be able to get personal access to SyndLab and be able to syndicate to 21+ different networks and a certain number of monthly posts allowed and a few other limitations.
Syndlab OTO1 :
- Create unlimited # of campaigns and remove all limitations on syndication.
- Unlocking an additional 10+ networks you can syndicate to.
- Be able to unlock out tiered linking feature which will allow you to create multiple-tiered campaigns for more powerful link juice.
OTO 02 – SyndLab Plugin :
Here you are going to be able to access the SyndLab plugin which will allow you to connect any and all WP sites to your account and set up automatic syndication for ANY new or old blog post you want syndicated. you’ll be able to rank your niche sites even faster with this and/or revive any old site you haven’t worked on in a while.
Does Syndlab Really works ?
On average, presence on social networking sites (which includes likes, shares and comments on Facebook, plus shares on Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest) is negatively associated with site rank, and the relationship is close to linear (and perfectly linear for the first 5 ranks). This means that, in general, the smaller the rank number is (so, the higher up the website), the higher the chances are that the average presence on social network is larger.
More Shares are associated with higher ranks (so, then, lower rank numbers) in a clear fashion for the first 7 ranks and, again, the first 3 ranks are significantly higher than the rest (with the first being significantly higher than the next two). Comments maintain the linearity for the first 6 ranks and the first rank has significantly higher numbers than all that follow. Overall, while no causality can be inferred, more presence on Facebook is clearly associated with a higher rank on the search list.
SyndLab Bonus :
- Free Website Traffic Methods : Generate a Flood of Traffic To Your Website!
- Web Traffic : 25 Website Traffic Methods Exposed! Proven Methods to Get Targeted Traffic To Your Website!
- Adplexity Coupon Code $80 Off and Walkthrough - September 23, 2019
- SiteGround vs GoDaddy: WordPress Hosting Comparison - September 13, 2019
- SiteGround vs Inmotion: WordPress Hosting Benchmark - August 31, 2019