The Importance of A/B Testing : CPA Case Study
“i have sent 1000 clicks with no single conversion” , this is the kind of emails i receive alot !
If you are using a landing page to promote/presell an offer , you have to take in consideration that a click means a Human just like you !
a correct keyword research generally tend to lead to a positive ROI ! However your landing page should be good enough to see decent results !
A/B testing stands for “Always Be Testing,” right?
Once you start testing various elements of your marketing campaigns – from Traffic sources ( PPC , PPV, Media Buy….) to landing pages to email subject lines … You never know what’s going to work with your audience until you AB test it.
The best practices remain essentially the same across the board though:
- Change the placement and formatting of objects on a page to get a user’s eye to where you want it.
- Change colors to ensure primary objects stand out.
- Change images to be eye-catching or elicit emotion: encourage engagement.
- Change text to be appealing to the reader, and encourage a desired outcome.
- Changing your target audience.
Check out this CPA CASE STUDY :
And if you are looking for a silver bullet to maximize your CPA Marketing ROI? Have you heard of A/B Testing but think it’s just for corporations with an entire marketing department and huge ad budget?
Please refeer to my video training on how to track cpa offers using BevoMedia which is a FREE HOSTED Tracking software 🙂
Finally , <<Never stop testing, and your advertising will never stop improving >>David Ogilvy
Latest posts by Mustapha Ajermou (see all)
- In-depth SiteGround Review: Free Migration,CDN , SSL and More! - February 23, 2019
- 7 Best WordPress CDN Services in 2019 + Hosting with FREE CDN - February 20, 2019
- Top 10 Fast Hosting for WordPress (and Cheap) - February 2, 2019