Find Successful Campaigns Fast and Easy :
My honest Adplexity Review :
Though there were many advertising tools available in the market in the past, advertisers still needed to spend a considerable amount of time, money and effort testing what works and what they can do to make their campaigns work. As they say, you learn from mistakes but mistakes in advertising campaigns, be costly and counterintuitive.
Tools like AdPlexity are classified as mobile competitive intelligence solutions or simply put, ad spy tools. These tools help advertisers and affiliate marketers run their ad campaigns more efficiently, eliminating the need for trial and error. Over the years, these tools evolved to have more flexible features and cover more ground especially with the explosion of mobile advertising. You can perform a thorough analysis of your competition with the help of these tools. And if you utilize the tool’s full potential, you can even develop an in-depth understanding of your niche. These tools are very useful. You can use most of these tools to monitor mobile advertising, display advertising, Facebook advertising, and PPV.
If you are an affiliate marketer you can use ad spy tools to find ads (by landing pages, ad type/format, etc.) run by affiliates, know these ads’ traffic sources, the publisher of the offers, and specifically in AdPlexity, you can know other campaigns that use the same offers. You can basically copy the styles and strategies used – you’ll easily know what works after all!
AdPlexity is considered as one of the best ad spy tools available in the market today. This AdPlexity review focuses on the tool/service’s main selling points and why it is perfect for affiliate marketing.
AdPlexity $80 Discount & Review Part I: Overview
1. Mobile mobile desktop discount code : MO9ATI3ON with a $50 discount!
2. Native discount code : MO9ATI3ON_N with $80 discount!
Founded in 2008 in Houston, Texas, AdPlexity offers desktop, mobile (in-app, popup, redirect, and banner ads), and native ad monitoring. AdPlexity monitors ad campaigns in more than 75 countries (including lower-competition countries) and 120 mobile carriers. It also monitors traffic from both mobile carriers and Wi-Fi networks. Supported ad networks include:
- PopAds, Popcash.
AdPlexity is also available in 25 mobile web ad exchanges and over 100 affiliate networks. AdPlexity runs on a fixed-price monthly subscription model. AdPlexity Mobile and AdPlexity Desktop subscriptions both starts at $199 per user. The AdPlexity Native subscription starts at $249 per user. Users can also select an adult version of AdPlexity Mobile. It monitors the same types of ads but geared towards adult traffic.
AdPlexity Discount & Review Part II: Top Features
Ad spy tools usually have a huge database of ad campaigns. Depending on their fee/subscription model, advertisers can access this database. AdPlexity is no different. AdPlexity’s wide coverage ensures that advertisers from around the world can get the best ad campaign search results. There’s also the bonus of access to mobile carrier-exclusive hidden campaigns.
AdPlexity is basically a complete online subscription-based tracking and spying software. It is also the only ad spying service that offers to monitor on ads that run on Android apps, popups, mobile web, and redirects for affiliate ads. This is just scraping the surface though, AdPlexity has more features that are popular with advertisers and affiliate marketers alike.
Top features include:
- Fast search results
- A wide variety of search filters for mobile, native, and desktop ad campaigns.
- Sorting of search results based on ad campaign duration
- Downloading of ad offer landing pages straight from Adplexity’s user interface
- Wi-Fi network and mobile carrier traffic
- Targeting of different desktop and mobile devices including Mac, iPhone & iPad, and Android devices.
- Live Support
The search filters for mobile, native, and desktop are tailored-fit for users’ needs. Filters for mobile include carrier, country, affiliate network, advertiser, tracker, ad types, advertising URL, ad size, keyword, and date. Filters for native include keyword, advertiser URL, publisher, affiliate network, country, device, traffic source, and tracking software. Desktop ad campaign search, on the other hand, has these filters: keyword, advertiser URL, publisher, affiliate network, device, language, traffic source, tracking software, ad types, ad size, and country.
AdPlexity Discount & Review Part III: Bonus Sample Uses
So, in this Adplexity review you may ask how can advertisers and publishers go about using AdPlexity? It depends. You can take advantage of AdPlexity’s flexibility. It offers different approaches according to your needs and goals.
To start your search, you can select on if you want to search “By Keyword,” “By Advertiser,” “By Publisher” or “By Placement”. You can easily find these tabs above the page. You can then begin searching using a Keyword either on the ad campaign’s landing page (default) or the ad info. You can select more filters as needed.
Example 1: You want to know the types of offers and promo materials affiliate marketers run/use on a specific audience segment. Here’s how you can find information on this:
- Select the “By Advertiser” tab.
- Filter your search by device type, country, and carrier. This search will return ad campaigns under the specified segment. You can also adjust the search criteria to “newest”, “running longest” or “received more traffic.”
- To narrow down to the most relevant results, check the Tracker filter/tool. Advertising campaigns that do not use trackers are most probably non-affiliate marketing campaigns.
- If you want to see results for mobile web, select the banners or popups in the Ad Type filter.
- If you selected popups then you can immediately have access to the offer’s landing page. You can also do this with the banner format. Simply click the banner and you’ll be directed to the offer’s landing page. You can download these landing pages as you wish.
- In order for the search to only return campaigns that use pre-landing pages, select “LP outgoing URLs” under the “Search in” drop-down
Example 2: You only want to know about promo materials on specific offers.
- Select the “By Keyword” tab.
- Search for the keyword “on the landing page”. Use the specific keyword pertaining to the offer. For example, if you are searching for webinar offers, type in “webinar”. Only ad campaigns that have the keyword “webinar” on their landing pages would appear on the results page.
- Narrow down the audience segment by specifying the device type, country, and carrier. If you are just looking for general ideas, you can select the “Received Most Traffic” criteria. The search will return top global results.
Example 3: You want to know how to run affiliate campaigns on a website.
- Select the “By Publisher” tab.
- Enter the website’s URL.
- Specify the audience segment by selecting the device type, country, and carrier.
Remember that you have an option to save your searches. To further help users, AdPlexity also highlights profitable ad campaigns, top ad publishers, top ad networks, and trends in advertising.
Digital advertising, especially mobile advertising is an ever-growing industry. This means that the digital advertising environment is also ever-changing. Digital marketers need to continually adapt especially with rapid technological advancement. They need to rethink and redesign their strategies. But at the forefront of these changes are tools like AdPlexity. As the competition between advertisers become tight, the importance of ads spy tools and similar tools becomes more evident. This AdPlexity discount & review shows both the strength and weaknesses of the tool and how over time, the data accumulated by the tool become a vital resource for future ad campaigns.
This AdPlexity discount & review only covers the basic. We hope your selection process for ad spy tools. If you’re still conflicted, just remember that a good ad spy tool will give you these benefits:
- Lesser split testing costs
- Lesser overall ad spends
- Increase in ROI
- Insights on what to improve on your landing page
- Insights on bettering your ad offers
- Insights on bettering your ad copy and design
- Insights on better performing ad networks
1. Mobile mobile desktop discount code : MO9ATI3ON with a $50 discount!
2.Native discount code: MO9ATI3ON_N with $80 discount!
- Adplexity Coupon Code $80 Off and Walkthrough - September 23, 2019
- SiteGround vs GoDaddy: WordPress Hosting Comparison - September 13, 2019
- SiteGround vs Inmotion: WordPress Hosting Benchmark - August 31, 2019